Over the last few years creativity in all its forms has been unleashed thanks in no small part to technology, this website is a celebration of that fact. Expect me to waffle on about pretty much anything that might, however tenuously, be linked to art and design.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Podcasting Shmodcasting!


"Podcasts have become popular because anyone with a microphone, computer, software and a net connection, can produce one themselves." Oh dear . . . This does not sound good, I can imagine all shorts of drivel being published (much like the Web!).
Actually I shouldn't be too quick to dismiss Podcasting, I listened to a couple of shows recently whilst decorating, and I have to say they were extremely interesting and quite professionally produced. The best thing about the whole Podcasting experience has to be the ease of it all, using iPodder for the Mac I was able to get these Podcasts off the net and onto my iPod in minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home