Over the last few years creativity in all its forms has been unleashed thanks in no small part to technology, this website is a celebration of that fact. Expect me to waffle on about pretty much anything that might, however tenuously, be linked to art and design.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

This time last year . . . BRAZIL!




Before we went to Brazil Paul, Aline, Louise and I sat down to plan our trip. Here is the entry for the 27th of October 2004.
“Day free to go shopping… Do we need any clothes or shoes for the wedding? Boys, perhaps you can go fishing or just ‘chillin’ with the family.”

I believe we did the ‘chillin’. Ah, good times!

More tomorrow!

1 Comments:

Blogger Aline said...

aaaahhh Happy Memories!

I'll be posting about this too. I was all set to post lastnight but ntl managed to scupper my plans by dropping my internet connection.

1:40 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home