Over the last few years creativity in all its forms has been unleashed thanks in no small part to technology, this website is a celebration of that fact. Expect me to waffle on about pretty much anything that might, however tenuously, be linked to art and design.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Wired News: Steve Jobs' Best Quotes Ever


Wired News: Steve Jobs' Best Quotes Ever: "'You know, I've got a plan that could rescue Apple. I can't say any more than that it's the perfect product and the perfect strategy for Apple. But nobody there will listen to me.' -- Fortune, Sept. 18, 1995"

I guess he was referring to the iMac, or perhaps, (and this is a wild leap of imagination) something we have not yet seen.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aline said...

"If I were running Apple, I would milk the Macintosh for all it's worth -- and get busy on the next great thing. The PC wars are over. Done. Microsoft won a long time ago."
-- Fortune, Feb. 19, 1996

At least he's true to his word. iPod was the next great thing, right?

2:40 pm

 
Blogger Aline said...

"The only problem with Microsoft is they just have no taste,I don't mean that in a small way. I mean that in a big way, in the sense that they don't think of original ideas and they don't bring much culture into their roducts. I have no problem with their success they've earned their success for the most part. I have a problem with the
fact that they just make really third-rate products."

3:28 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home