Over the last few years creativity in all its forms has been unleashed thanks in no small part to technology, this website is a celebration of that fact. Expect me to waffle on about pretty much anything that might, however tenuously, be linked to art and design.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Has It Really Been 2 Years . . .


In a couple of weeks it will be the 2 year anniversary of our amazing Brazilian holiday. The experiences that we enjoyed were so amazing that I can remember ever hour of every day as if it was yesterday - it was truly special. I always miss Brazil. Fortunately I have my good friend Paulo to keep me up-to-date with all the crazy antics! (^_^)

1 Comments:

Blogger Aline said...

Expect to gather dust as Jamsie carefully sets up the perfect photo. Then drops the camera!
.McDee.

7:46 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home