Over the last few years creativity in all its forms has been unleashed thanks in no small part to technology, this website is a celebration of that fact. Expect me to waffle on about pretty much anything that might, however tenuously, be linked to art and design.

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Pieces in a Modern Style


Music is often the inspiration behind so much of my best, and most enjoyable design work. The music that has helped me most over the last 4 years is William Orbit's 'Pieces in a Modern Style'. Rarely does this kind of musical project work, but in this case William Orbit has taken just the colour of the original classical piece and painted it in a totally fresh way onto his own unique canvas of sound. Be warned, you may have to listen to the CD 4 or 5 times before you 'get it'

1 Comments:

Blogger Aline said...

Wow I never knew you liked William Ørbit! I think Xerxes it such a great track.

http://www.williamorbit.com/

6:59 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home