Over the last few years creativity in all its forms has been unleashed thanks in no small part to technology, this website is a celebration of that fact. Expect me to waffle on about pretty much anything that might, however tenuously, be linked to art and design.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Next time I go to Sao Paulo . . .


I'm going to have to buy one of these paintings. I love the colours and the simple, cartoon like, representation of the Brazilian countryside. Don't you just love the steam trail and the white sun set off nicely against that orange sky? It's almost 'fruity'! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Aline said...

I loved it!! Made me think of that day we were walking around Trianon park, and the guy showed you a letter from Prince Charles thanking him for one of those paintings he received. Hmmm good old nostalgia feeling!

1:17 pm

 
Blogger Aline said...

A big thank you to me for having the shamelessness to photograph this artists hard work! I'll knock off some prints and sell them around the corner at the pirate stands...

1:48 pm

 
Blogger James said...

Yeah Paul that was a pretty clear photo, just a quick distortion in Photoshop and vola!

2:08 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home