Over the last few years creativity in all its forms has been unleashed thanks in no small part to technology, this website is a celebration of that fact. Expect me to waffle on about pretty much anything that might, however tenuously, be linked to art and design.

Monday, May 02, 2005

The Tiger Review.


Instead of one huge Mac OS 10.4 review, I have decided to break it down into chunks over the next three or four weeks. So here is the first . . . Dashboard! At first I thought, yeah yeah, whatever! But now I have downloaded some really useful widgets like the UK Trains, Dash Blog, Transit and Wikipedia widgets, I am starting to see how important Dashboard really is. I think the whole Dasboard thing might be a kind of sneak preview of the first web-only PC, a computer that has no OS, no HD, no DVD, just a CPU and web connection. Now if only they could get Dashboard running on some future video iPod, now that would be really cool.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aline said...

That does look good! The internet is a wealth of information. Problem is so much is rubbish. If this helps you get to the info you need and not the junk then it'll be massive! Hopefully it's not clogged with Ads like MSN!

8:26 am

 
Blogger James said...

Yeah, pretty clear stuff. I hope to see lots of really useful . . . er, uses.

9:38 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home