Over the last few years creativity in all its forms has been unleashed thanks in no small part to technology, this website is a celebration of that fact. Expect me to waffle on about pretty much anything that might, however tenuously, be linked to art and design.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Hidden Dragon!


The 29th of April, that's the date that Apple have set for the release of Mac OSX 10.4 TIGER. I'm really looking forward to this one, I have so many uses in mind for many of the new features. Automater, Voiceover, Spotlight, Dashboard and Quicktime 7 seem to be very useful. I'm also hoping to get full Bluetooth support for my Nokia 6630. Core Image is probably one of the most important innovations to come to the Mac OS in many years, but it may take a year or two to really make an impact in the graphic arts industry. iChat AV 2 looks amazing and the new DVD player seems quite nice. I love big upgrades like this--it's almost like getting a whole new Mac. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home