Over the last few years creativity in all its forms has been unleashed thanks in no small part to technology, this website is a celebration of that fact. Expect me to waffle on about pretty much anything that might, however tenuously, be linked to art and design.

Monday, June 13, 2005

'Fix You', Fixed Me


X&Y is a truly great collection of songs, I'm loving 'Fix You' and 'Till Kingdom Come' at the moment but it's early days yet, I only purchased it from the iTMS yesterday afternoon. Well done boys--job done, I'd say!
Picture taken by me on my Nokia 6630 using my new homemade macro function . . . more later ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

I that lazy organ sound that just kind of sits there and waits . . . and waits . . . and waits. Then there's that haunting 'Chris Martin' choir at the end, classic!

1:22 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home