Over the last few years creativity in all its forms has been unleashed thanks in no small part to technology, this website is a celebration of that fact. Expect me to waffle on about pretty much anything that might, however tenuously, be linked to art and design.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Macro Mode, Nokia 6630



I love macro pictures. Some of my favourite photos of the last 10 years have been taken using macro. I was sat at work the other day looking at my printers eyeglass, (See first picture above) and I thought "I wonder what would happen if I held it in front of the lens of my mobile phone camera". The result was MACRO! (See second picture). Probably not such a big surprise--as my boss said, "So what! You've discovered the lens, big deal!", but the point is, it's such an easy solution!

2 Comments:

Blogger Aline said...

You catch on pretty quick kid.

11:17 pm

 
Blogger James said...

. . . made a few 'special' modifications myself

6:32 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home