Over the last few years creativity in all its forms has been unleashed thanks in no small part to technology, this website is a celebration of that fact. Expect me to waffle on about pretty much anything that might, however tenuously, be linked to art and design.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Even More Brazil







"Day in Angra (or Ilha Grande?). Travel to the Island by boat, remembering to take our scuba gear! Travel in a pick-up truck the jungle and the beach." The inspirational Angra, the place that dreams are made of.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aline said...

aaahhh Angra! I'll post some of my pictures later too. It was a highlight of a trip full of highlights. If only someone had filmed me trying to part Iracema's car in her wet steep driveway! That was hairy!

Dave & Raquel are off to live in Angra tomorrow.

I'm off to Brazil in 10 days, I think I'll be looking at house prices while I'm there! ;-)

1:57 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home