Over the last few years creativity in all its forms has been unleashed thanks in no small part to technology, this website is a celebration of that fact. Expect me to waffle on about pretty much anything that might, however tenuously, be linked to art and design.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Employment


Hey now listen, I don't really know anything about the band so I'm not advocating their way of life or anything. However Employment by the Kaiser Chiefs is an amazing CD, So many great tracks. Top CD of 2005? As old Obi would say "possibly".

5 Comments:

Blogger Aline said...

Sound a lot like The Jam and a number of other 80s bands, which is not a bad thing at all!

3:56 pm

 
Blogger Aline said...

Added to my Pandora station playlist.

4:25 pm

 
Blogger James said...

It’s the English accent . . . I appears to be making a come back don't you know.

4:54 pm

 
Blogger James said...

Yes, very Cheeky Chappy!

It reminds me of riding through town traffic in the summer, feeling slightly cheeky as I race by on the outside. Ah, good times.

4:04 pm

 
Blogger James said...

Indeed.

4:51 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home