Over the last few years creativity in all its forms has been unleashed thanks in no small part to technology, this website is a celebration of that fact. Expect me to waffle on about pretty much anything that might, however tenuously, be linked to art and design.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Lennon


I've been listening to John Lennon this morning . . . What a great song writer, I also love the production, especially on 'Imagine', 'Mind Games' and 'Starting Over'. There's something really quite comforting about them, perhaps because they remind me of mum listening to them over and over again :0) Good times . . .

2 Comments:

Blogger Aline said...

"Good Times..."

You've been watching DiggNation regularly then! ;-)

11:23 pm

 
Blogger James said...

Yeah, I told everyone at work that it's going to be the next big phrase! ;)

2:05 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home