Over the last few years creativity in all its forms has been unleashed thanks in no small part to technology, this website is a celebration of that fact. Expect me to waffle on about pretty much anything that might, however tenuously, be linked to art and design.

Monday, February 13, 2006

The Squirrel Whisperer


On my way to work this morning I heard a strange bird call, I looked up to see a grey squirrel perched on a branch about 3 metres up. I made a few bird chirping noses and the little critter chirped back! The *conversation* lasted the best part of 2 minutes . . . it was like the paradise!

3 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Only the squirrel ;-)

12:18 pm

 
Blogger Aline said...

I bet you'll be on one of those hidden camera shows! =)

2:39 pm

 
Blogger James said...

It's most definitely a bird thing . . . my guess is that you're right, they're after the eggs!

11:21 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home