Over the last few years creativity in all its forms has been unleashed thanks in no small part to technology, this website is a celebration of that fact. Expect me to waffle on about pretty much anything that might, however tenuously, be linked to art and design.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

No Wii for me then!

Interesting that there was no mentioned of the price last night . . . I expect that when Nintendo got wind of just how expensive the PS3 is going to be they could see a chance to make more money from their Wii.

3 Comments:

Blogger Aline said...

So why no Wii for you? Will you be going without water for time!? tehehe.

Seriously though is there an upper age limit on this or something? Anyhow you don't need a console now you have a PC, I mean Intel mac.

9:09 am

 
Blogger James said...

See Louise's comment on my previous post.

9:55 am

 
Blogger Aline said...

I can just see the adverts now:

"I'm dying for a wii!"

2:31 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home