Over the last few years creativity in all its forms has been unleashed thanks in no small part to technology, this website is a celebration of that fact. Expect me to waffle on about pretty much anything that might, however tenuously, be linked to art and design.

Friday, October 20, 2006

My First iMovie.

Reading Phil's blog post about nostalgia, checking on Dane and Jenny's blog and preparing myself for Paul, Aline and Sophia's departure got me thinking about places I wish we could visit again soon. Anna Maria Island in Florida is such a peaceful place, it's the perfect complement to a week's worth of screaming Disney and Disneyesque excitement that Orlando offers.

1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Almost 6 six ago . . . oh my goodness . . . I can remember it so well. I have to say that I really do love Anna Maria Island. It is a true gem. I'd just like to say a huge thanks to Mum and Dad for introducing me to such wonderful places and for generally instilling in me the 'travel bug!' (^_^)

10:54 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home