Over the last few years creativity in all its forms has been unleashed thanks in no small part to technology, this website is a celebration of that fact. Expect me to waffle on about pretty much anything that might, however tenuously, be linked to art and design.

Monday, November 06, 2006

The Cows

I picked up my N93 from the service centre expecting it to find it repaired, only to find that it was not!! (The left mic still does not work). Anyway, on the way home I noticed this scene . . .

This video was originally shared on blip.tv by TheCreativeLife with a Creative Commons Attribution license.

5 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Just as you come off the Upton bypass.

As for theme of late . . . Well, animals don't seem to be as camera shy as people!

9:57 am

 
Blogger Aline said...

Having your phone licked by a cow isn't going to fix the left mic... ;-)

9:52 am

 
Blogger Lou said...

That's a lovely video clip of the cows. The mist on the fields looked beautiful too. Next time you see those cows, give them a kiss from me!

3:04 pm

 
Blogger Mateus Santiago said...

Uau ! Really nice video and soundtrack James.. ! I felt like i was really there seeing and touching them with my own hands... Hey, you´re really good with this soundtrack thing ah..? The song was just perfect...and brought a lot of "peace" in my day !

Tiago :0)

8:44 pm

 
Blogger James said...

I like to spread "peace" . . .

Hi Tiago, good to hear from you my old friend! I thought you might like the cows - I seem to remember a certain picture from your first trip to the UK? (^_-)

8:26 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home