Over the last few years creativity in all its forms has been unleashed thanks in no small part to technology, this website is a celebration of that fact. Expect me to waffle on about pretty much anything that might, however tenuously, be linked to art and design.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Canon Vs Nokia N93 Colour Test

The Nokia N93 wins this round. This video was filmed on a cold December day but looking at the Canon frame on the left you might be forgiven for thinking is was late summer. Colour accuracy on outdoor shots is general very good on the Nokia N93, this was a genuine surprise to me as based on my previous experience with Nokia photos and videos (on the 6630 & 3650), I was expecting to have to colour correct almost all the video in iMovie. In low light the N93 is not nearly as accurate, but I'll leave that for another day and another blog post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home