Over the last few years creativity in all its forms has been unleashed thanks in no small part to technology, this website is a celebration of that fact. Expect me to waffle on about pretty much anything that might, however tenuously, be linked to art and design.

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

'Lighting' never strikes twice


Getting the right lighting. A couple of pictures that show how everyday objects can be transformed into something beautiful, and dare I say wonderful, just by an unusual light. Yours thoughts . . . ?

5 Comments:

Blogger ME! said...

I love your blog... I like how you use pictures with every one of them...
Mine sucks- check it out anyway!
http://brynasoutlet.blogspot.com/

10:09 pm

 
Blogger James said...

More pictures means less typing--which is just fine by me ;)

11:58 am

 
Blogger Aline said...

Lookie at all doues perdy pictas pa!

12:31 pm

 
Blogger James said...

. . . I guess it must be Mark. Notice what a difference lighting makes to a room. Makes it special?

2:47 pm

 
Blogger Aline said...

Watching Empire Strikes Back on Friday I realised why Empire is the best Star Wars film and it's totally down to the lighting. The moody feeling, it feels comfortable.

3:19 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home