Over the last few years creativity in all its forms has been unleashed thanks in no small part to technology, this website is a celebration of that fact. Expect me to waffle on about pretty much anything that might, however tenuously, be linked to art and design.

Monday, September 20, 2004

My Music, June 2005. Moving Mars!


'Moving Mars Main Theme'. Just click on the 'download hi-bitrate' link to listen to my latest tune.
Inspired by the Greg Bear story of the same name, Moving Mars is another ambient tune from The James Reed Network. I truly enjoyed creating this song (all played by me apart from the beat which is a Jam Pack loop). The main melody just kind of appeared as I was messing around on Garageband late one evening. Going through my collection of Garageband material today I realised that I have so much unfinished work. I really must get around to finishing off more of these tunes--it's so nice just to finally get to the point where you can stick them on the iPod as 'completed' songs. I can't wait actually finished a Jam Pack 4 song . . . full orchestras!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Aline said...

"Never There" yes that sounds about right since I can't get it to play it really isn't there!?

What's going on?

1:03 pm

 
Blogger Aline said...

If I throw my guitar, out the window... so far down...

3:54 pm

 
Blogger James said...

In the future I might be listing right along side Cake on the iTunes Music Store ;)

7:55 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home