Over the last few years creativity in all its forms has been unleashed thanks in no small part to technology, this website is a celebration of that fact. Expect me to waffle on about pretty much anything that might, however tenuously, be linked to art and design.

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

The Nokia 3650 Smartphone


Though I now use a lovely SE P900, I'm still really fond of the Nokia 3650. I used one for just over a year and apart from the pain of having to learn how to text on a round keypad I can honestly say I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Clearly its one of those industrial designs that you either love or hate. Its been referred to as 'the boat phone' which I think is quite an apt description for it really is very streamlined. The UI was fast and effective, the camera clear and colourful (for a VGA camera), the signal robust and the case most durable. Nokia at its best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home