Over the last few years creativity in all its forms has been unleashed thanks in no small part to technology, this website is a celebration of that fact. Expect me to waffle on about pretty much anything that might, however tenuously, be linked to art and design.

Friday, December 17, 2004

Cars, Part 1


I can feel the 240z calling out to me! Lets face it I'm never going to be able to afford a new gorgeous 350z, and I wouldn't really want any of the other Z cars, so the only option is to hunt down a reasonably priced 240z. I wonder if there are any on ebay? :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Aline said...

Nissan do know how to make a sexy looking car! Also it's almost 911 performance is a bargain at a 3rd of 911 price!

10:03 am

 
Blogger Aline said...

What happened to part 2??

8:28 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home