Over the last few years creativity in all its forms has been unleashed thanks in no small part to technology, this website is a celebration of that fact. Expect me to waffle on about pretty much anything that might, however tenuously, be linked to art and design.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

"Life is (not so) Random"


The strangest thing happened this morning. I came into work whistling a tune, as I opened the double doors leading to the copier room the hinge whistled the very next note in the sequence. Not just the correct note, but the correct sound shape, the correct duration and the correct volume! In fact it was so perfect that it startled me for a moment.

3 Comments:

Blogger Aline said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:09 pm

 
Blogger James said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:25 pm

 
Blogger James said...

I edited the last blog instead on making a new one. hence I had to remove the comments.

10:29 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home