Over the last few years creativity in all its forms has been unleashed thanks in no small part to technology, this website is a celebration of that fact. Expect me to waffle on about pretty much anything that might, however tenuously, be linked to art and design.

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

No Wig, No Entry!!!


I LOVE this picture!


'I believe in a thing called love . . .'


Awww!







We've had a really fantastic weekend! The Wig Party was such a good idea, (thank you Louise!) I'd also like to thank Simon for providing so many of the things which contributed to making it such a great evening, including all of these very professional pictures *wink, wink*. Thanks also must go to Paul, Aline and Mark for helping with the preparation ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Aline said...

Thanks to James for providing the house to have the party in! ;-)

It was superb! I was a bit worried about the idea at first but it really went well.

Valeu Mesmo!

10:35 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home