Over the last few years creativity in all its forms has been unleashed thanks in no small part to technology, this website is a celebration of that fact. Expect me to waffle on about pretty much anything that might, however tenuously, be linked to art and design.

Monday, February 14, 2005

Behold. The Tuba!


Since Jam Pack 4 for GarageBand, I have been enjoying the wonderful sound of the Symphony Orchestra. Over the next few days I shall be highlighting a few of my personal favourite instruments. First, the Tuba. Without its resonant depth and strength the whole band sounds weak. The tuba has excellent parts to play in brass ensembles and also plays in the orchestra for large scale works.

Featuring in the song ‘Green, Yellow, Blue’. ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Aline said...

Markos from our congregation can play the Tuba!

4:19 pm

 
Blogger James said...

No way! Cool, who is Markos, describe him.

5:07 pm

 
Blogger Aline said...

Markos is a really nice guy and very talented. I'll see if I can dig up his email address!

11:45 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home