Over the last few years creativity in all its forms has been unleashed thanks in no small part to technology, this website is a celebration of that fact. Expect me to waffle on about pretty much anything that might, however tenuously, be linked to art and design.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Richard Marx is back!!!


80's rock is back! Good old Richard Marx has released a new single, 'Learning To Fly'. It has made me ask some questions . . . howcome I love Tori Amos AND Richard Marx?!!! In what way are they similar? They must be similar in some way, but how? Confusion reigns.

5 Comments:

Blogger Aline said...

Wow I love him as well, when i was a teen i had no clue what he was singing, I just made up my own 'English', but now maybe I can sing along... hehe.

7:52 am

 
Blogger Aline said...

On top of the Empire State:

"hhhaaawww haauuwwnn hhaauuwwwnn"

Richard Marks sure knows how to laugh! Mark you know what I mean!

BTW: Hazard was his best ever song.

10:53 am

 
Blogger James said...

Richard Marx makes me think of being stung by a bee, among other things.

11:08 am

 
Blogger Aline said...

Richard Marx reminds me of the posh people in Brazilian soup-operas, they always have English music in the background of their scenes!!

12:54 pm

 
Blogger Aline said...

Aline you were such a soap opera junkie!

3:59 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home