Over the last few years creativity in all its forms has been unleashed thanks in no small part to technology, this website is a celebration of that fact. Expect me to waffle on about pretty much anything that might, however tenuously, be linked to art and design.

Saturday, February 19, 2005

If I could be . . .


. . . anywhere in the world tonight, it would be right here. I have an almost overwhelming desire to go fishing in Votuporanga! I'm not sure why, but I think it might to the appeal of the uncomplicatedness of it all, plus the lovely hot sunshine (sorry Paul ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Aline said...

Ahhh that's nice. It was over 40ยบ in Votuporanga this week. You guys would toast in the sun, more than you did that day.. haha!!

10:20 am

 
Blogger Aline said...

It was a super day! Even though I felt like I'd been irradiated afterwards! hhmmm wouldn't it be great to be bumping along the old durt track now making our way there...

12:42 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home