Over the last few years creativity in all its forms has been unleashed thanks in no small part to technology, this website is a celebration of that fact. Expect me to waffle on about pretty much anything that might, however tenuously, be linked to art and design.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Do The Shuffle!


Yesterday a man from the future appeared in my office, he came from a future where gadgets actually worked like you hoped they would, where electronic devices have long progressed beyond the need for manuals. In his hand was a small white stick which made wonderful sounds when pressed. He handed me the diminutive yet capacious device and through a flash of light the sucked him back into his own time, I could see him put his finger to his lips and then whisper "don't tell anyone, they'll all want one!” :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Aline said...

Was he driving a van with an Apple logo on the side by any chance?

2:09 pm

 
Blogger James said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:07 pm

 
Blogger James said...

Sorry Phil, it was an accident, I meant to delete just my comment.

12:13 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home