Over the last few years creativity in all its forms has been unleashed thanks in no small part to technology, this website is a celebration of that fact. Expect me to waffle on about pretty much anything that might, however tenuously, be linked to art and design.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Paris


I've been thinking about Paris lately, what a great time we had there last year, looking forward to Paris this year, that kind of thing. I can happily report that I was quite stunned by her beauty last May, it's not hard to see why so many people regard Paris as the centre of Europe and the most beautiful city in the world. The Louvre was perhaps the highlight of our brief trip, I could walk round those huge hallways for weeks on end and not tire of majesty of those thousands of paintings and sculptures. If you've never been to Paris, you really must!

2 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Have you been there?

1:34 pm

 
Blogger James said...

It's funny really . . . I had always had an aversion to Paris as a child, I don't really know why. I had always imagined that it was a dirty city - I couldn't have been further from the truth.

6:46 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home