Over the last few years creativity in all its forms has been unleashed thanks in no small part to technology, this website is a celebration of that fact. Expect me to waffle on about pretty much anything that might, however tenuously, be linked to art and design.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Remember my name . . .


I think it's time for Fame remake, I know there is a musical and stuff, but I'm talking about a proper new TV series set in New York City High School for the Performing Arts! I want Leroy Johnson back as a teacher and lets have Coco Hernandez as the principal. Ah it would be great . . . good times, good times . . . ;0)

2 Comments:

Blogger James said...

haha! Nice blog name!

"A microcosm of New Dorset"? Cool, is that like New York? :0)"

Where does Bruno Martelli, erm, I mean Bruno Brooks come into all this? Please tell?

11:42 am

 
Blogger James said...

Unfortunately they'll be no Leeroy in the new Fame as Gene Anthony Ray died on the 14th of November, 2003. He was only 41!

11:54 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home