Over the last few years creativity in all its forms has been unleashed thanks in no small part to technology, this website is a celebration of that fact. Expect me to waffle on about pretty much anything that might, however tenuously, be linked to art and design.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Blog. Be Gone!

Well that was fun. Blogging is quite time consuming, so this is the last post. I wait with baited breath for the next revolution in publishing! Myspace? Ha! Thanks to all my readers. (Paul, Mark and Phil) Hehe.

Perhaps it’s time for a Podcast?  (^_-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Aline said...

Blog-Off!

9:32 am

 
Blogger James said...

Seacrest out!

9:42 am

 
Blogger Aline said...

Don't worry you can all join my new blog the 'Paul & Aline & James & Mark & Phil' blog. ;-) Nah it's fair enough. My blog is real simple from now on too, I can't close it, there would be more rioting in Brazil! I'll contiune to promote my pictures (and Marks!).

10:54 pm

 
Blogger Aline said...

I'm posting these comments from Camino, it's a pretty slick browser. Have you Mac boys tried it?

10:55 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home