Over the last few years creativity in all its forms has been unleashed thanks in no small part to technology, this website is a celebration of that fact. Expect me to waffle on about pretty much anything that might, however tenuously, be linked to art and design.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Wii Can Change!


So my Nintendo Wii finally arrived yesterday. It's too early for my full thoughts on the decisions that Nintendo made when designing their 5th console, however I can already say, with only a couple of Wii hours logged, that the Wii changes everything. I still not convinced that Nintendo can win this latest round in the console wars, but I am certain that the Wii will be remembered as one of the most influencial designs in game, and indeed computing, history.

For those of you who are still waiting (and waiting . . .) to get your Wii, why not start designing your Mii now? http://www.thewiiexperience.com/images/mii.swf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home