Over the last few years creativity in all its forms has been unleashed thanks in no small part to technology, this website is a celebration of that fact. Expect me to waffle on about pretty much anything that might, however tenuously, be linked to art and design.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Music


If you check out the iTunes music store right now you'll notice that Pink Floyd have 5 tracks in the top 100, The Who have 3, The Killers have 4, Paul McCartney has 2, James Blunt has 5 and Coldplay have an unreleased CD track at number 12! I wonder if this will be reflected in the top 40 on Sunday?

1 Comments:

Blogger Aline said...

I was thinking about this earlier today. I think the fact that traditional high street record stores just sell recent singles compared with Online stores which sell such a variety means that the music fan can download the single songs or entire albums that he prefers. I know that most often I'll see a video, hear a song or a performance then think 'I wonder if it's in the iTunes Music Store'. Looks like I'm not alone. Certainly impulse buying has never been easier.

12:51 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home